Grand Prize: $100 Wintercraft Gift Certificate
First Place Indoor Prize: $50 Wintercraft Gift Certificate
First Place Outdoor Prize: $50 Wintercraft Gift Certificate
All winners will also receive an Award Certificate. Award winning photos will be posted at wintercraft.com with credit to photographers.
Photos will be judged on their compostition, creativity and their success in conveying the intrigue, enchantment and beauty of Globe Ice Lanterns.
- Photo categories are INDOOR and OUTDOOR
- Each entry must be sent via email to: email@example.com
- Email must include your name, city, state/province, and country
- Entry deadline is March 31, 2015.
- The size of email attachments may not exceed 5 MB.
- All photos must contain one or more Globe Ice Lanterns made using Wintercraft® products.
- By submitting an entry, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to the contest regulations.
- No entry fee required.
- Each contestant may submit up to five original photographs.
- All photos must be submitted in digital format (.jpg).
- Entrant must hold all rights for all images submitted. If identifiable individuals appear in images, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the photograph, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit exhibition and use of the photograph by Wintercraft.
- By taking part in the contest, participants give Wintercraft consent for unlimited usage rights of any images submitted and to use of their name in any announcement or contest promotion. Aside from prize awards, no credit or compensation shall be provided to contestants, photographers or individuals appearing in photographs.
- Employees and their family members of Wintercraft and any sponsors and/or judges are not eligible to enter.
- Contest rules are subject to change.
The contestant assumes all risks and liabilities associated with this Contest. Wintercraft is not responsible for any damages in any form, including but not limited to, any lost or damaged entries. The editors reserve the right to disqualify any photographs deemed unsuitable. Do not send any materials that you would be disappointed to have lost or damaged in transit.